Author: Morley Tatro
Publisher: Cambridge LSAT
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
With so much official LSAT content available, how many full-length tests should you take prior to sitting for the actual exam? Like many aspects of LSAT prep, the answer to this question depends largely on the individual. Once you have mastered the various concepts of the three multiple-choice section types, it is important to incorporate timed practice into your preparation. Previously-administered LSATs provide the best endurance training and allow you to gauge your likely score range. In this volume, Cambridge LSAT compiles ten recent PrepTests, administered from October 2003 through September 2006. Each test includes Writing Sample materials, scoring tables, and an answer sheet.
o PrepTest 41 (October 2003)
o PrepTest 42 (December 2003)
o PrepTest 43 (June 2004)
o PrepTest 44 (October 2004)
o PrepTest 45 (December 2004)
o PrepTest 46 (June 2005)
o PrepTest 47 (October 2005)
o PrepTest 48 (December 2005)
o PrepTest 49 (June 2006)
o PrepTest 50 (September 2006)
Paperback: 382 pages
Publisher: Cambridge LSAT (September 21, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.87 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,405,427 in Books
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 7281)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- PowerScore's LSAT Logic Games: Game Type Training (Volume 1) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.