Author: Law School Admission Council
Publisher: Law School Admission Council
List Price: $34.00
You Save: $12.35 (36%)
Comparative Reading questions first appeared in the LSAT in 2007. Our new 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests book is the first one ever to include previously administered Comparative Reading questions. This essential LSAT preparation tool encompasses PrepTest 52 (the September 2007 LSAT) through PrepTest 61 (the October 2010 LSAT).
For pure practice at an unbelievable price, you can't beat the 10 Actual series. Each book includes: 10 previously administered LSATs, an answer key for each test, a writing sample for each test, and score-conversion tables.
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Law School Admission Council (March 1, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.9 x 10.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,843 in Books
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71 (Lsat Series)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19 through 28) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- The 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests 42-51
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore LSAT Bible) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.