(PrepTests 52-61) (Lsat Series)
Author: Law School Admission Council
Publisher: Law School Admission Council
List Price: $34.00
You Save: $12.33 (36%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires $49 of eligible items or $25 of books.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Comparative Reading questions first appeared in the LSAT in 2007. Our new 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests book is the first one ever to include previously administered Comparative Reading questions. This essential LSAT preparation tool encompasses PrepTest 52 (the September 2007 LSAT) through PrepTest 61 (the October 2010 LSAT).
For pure practice at an unbelievable price, you can't beat the 10 Actual series. Each book includes: 10 previously administered LSATs, an answer key for each test, a writing sample for each test, and score-conversion tables.
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Law School Admission Council (March 1, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.9 x 10.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,435 in Books
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71 (Lsat Series)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19 through 28) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore LSAT Bible) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible (PowerScore LSAT Bible) (PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests 42-51
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.Cambridge LSAT is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.