Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Designed as a study aid for the students of Manhattan Prep’s elite LSAT prep classes, 10 Real LSATs Grouped by Question Type provides students with an opportunity for targeted practice. Cut from Practice Tests 41-50, this book allows students to hone their skills on specific question types in Logical Reasoning, Logic Games, and Reading Comprehension, including Assumptions, Inferences, Binary Grouping, and more. In-depth explanations for every question are written by Manhattan Prep’s expert LSAT instructors and feature hand-drawn diagrams that allow students to get inside the mind of a 99th percentile scorer.
By providing a means for targeted training, 10 Real LSATs Grouped by Question Type is an invaluable study tool, enabling students to get acclimated to the nuances of the exam and achieve a higher level of mastery on every question the LSAT has to offer!
Paperback: 808 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing (April 8, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.5 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,200,651 in Books
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80: (Dec. 2016 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.