Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Designed as a study aid for the students of Manhattan Prep’s elite LSAT prep classes, 10 Real LSATs Grouped by Question Type provides students with an opportunity for targeted practice. Cut from Practice Tests 41-50, this book allows students to hone their skills on specific question types in Logical Reasoning, Logic Games, and Reading Comprehension, including Assumptions, Inferences, Binary Grouping, and more. In-depth explanations for every question are written by Manhattan Prep’s expert LSAT instructors and feature hand-drawn diagrams that allow students to get inside the mind of a 99th percentile scorer.
By providing a means for targeted training, 10 Real LSATs Grouped by Question Type is an invaluable study tool, enabling students to get acclimated to the nuances of the exam and achieve a higher level of mastery on every question the LSAT has to offer!
Paperback: 808 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing (April 8, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.5 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #810,019 in Books
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 76: (Oct. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 74: (Dec. 2014 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 73: (Sept. 2014 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 72: (June 2014 LSAT)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
- 5: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.