GenStrip50 by PharmaTech is an alternative glucose test strip for use with OneTouch Ultra, Ultra2 and UltraMini meters. When inserting the first strip of a new vial, be sure to set the meter code!
- Works with the OneTouch Ultra meter you already own and trust, with the same small sample size and same fast results
- Low price of test strips means you can afford to test more frequently.
- Now manufactured by PharmaTech - not to be confused with Shasta product
- Made in the USA! GenStrip50 is safe to use and approved by the FDA
- Testing more frequently without worrying about the cost is good for your health!
- GenUltimate! Blood Glucose Strips 200 count- 4boxes of 50
- GenUltimate100 Test Strips For Use with OneTouch Ultra Meters
- GenUltimate 50 Test Strips For Use with OneTouch Ultra Meters
- GenUltimate50 Test Strips For Use with OneTouch Ultra Meters | 3 pack
- GenUltimate Blood Glucose Test Strips For Use with One Touch Ultra Meters - 200 Strips With 100 Slight Touch Lancets
- GenUltimate Test Strips, 100 Count
- Lifescan Onetouch Delica Lancets, 33 Gauge, 100 Count
- GenUltimate Test Strips for use with One Touch Ultra Meters
- One Touch Delica 30 Gauge Lancets, 100 Count
- OneTouch UltraSoft Lancets 100 Each
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.