by PharmaTech Solutions, Inc
- Works with the OneTouch Ultra meter you already own and trust, with the same small sample size and same fast results
- Low price of test strips means you can afford to test more frequently.
- Now manufactured by PharmaTech - not to be confused with Shasta product
- Made in the USA! GenStrip50 is safe to use and approved by the FDA
- Testing more frequently without worrying about the cost is good for your health!
- GenStrip 50 Test Strips For Use with OneTouch Ultra Meters
- GenUltimate! Blood Glucose Strips 200 count- 4boxes of 50
- GenStrip50 Test Strips For Use with OneTouch Ultra Meters | 2 pack
- Lifescan Onetouch Delica Lancets, 33 Gauge, 100 Count
- Genultimate Blood Glucose Test Strips for Use with One Touch Ultra, Ultra 2 and Ultra Mini Meter, 200 (4x50) Strips with 100 Lancets by Care Touch
- Genultimate Blood Glucose Test Strips for Use with One Touch Ultra, Ultra 2 and Ultra Mini Meter, 150 (3x50) Strips with 100 Lancets by Care Touch
- GenUltimate Test Strips for use with One Touch Ultra Meters
- Genultimate Blood Glucose Test Strips for Use with One Touch Ultra Meter , 100 (2x50) Strips with 100 Lancets by Care Touch
- LifeScan OneTouch Ultra Soft Lancets - Box of 100
- GenUltimate Test Strips for use with OneTouch Ultra, Ultra2 and UltraMini Meters, 50 Test Strips
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.