Author: Jordan B. Peterson
Publisher: Random House Canada
List Price: $25.95
You Save: $10.38 (40%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
#1 INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER
What does everyone in the modern world need to know? Renowned psychologist Jordan B. Peterson's answer to this most difficult of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of ancient tradition with the stunning revelations of cutting-edge scientific research.
Humorous, surprising and informative, Dr. Peterson tells us why skateboarding boys and girls must be left alone, what terrible fate awaits those who criticize too easily, and why you should always pet a cat when you meet one on the street.
What does the nervous system of the lowly lobster have to tell us about standing up straight (with our shoulders back) and about success in life? Why did ancient Egyptians worship the capacity to pay careful attention as the highest of gods? What dreadful paths do people tread when they become resentful, arrogant and vengeful? Dr. Peterson journeys broadly, discussing discipline, freedom, adventure and responsibility, distilling the world's wisdom into 12 practical and profound rules for life. 12 Rules for Life shatters the modern commonplaces of science, faith and human nature, while transforming and ennobling the mind and spirit of its readers.
Hardcover: 409 pages
Publisher: Random House Canada (January 23, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 6.35 x 1.37 x 9.26 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8 in Books
- Maps of Meaning: The Architecture of Belief
- The Gulag Archipelago Abridged: An Experiment in Literary Investigation (P.S.)
- Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the Final Solution in Poland
- Modern Man In Search of a Soul
- Summary of 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B Peterson
- Summary & Analysis of 12 Rules for Life: A Guide to the Book by Jordan Peterson
- Discrimination and Disparities
- Panzram A Journal of Murder
- Own the Day, Own Your Life: Optimized Practices for Waking, Working, Learning, Eating, Training, Playing, Sleeping, and Sex
- The Myth of Mental Illness: Foundations of a Theory of Personal Conduct
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.