Author: Andrew McClurg
Publisher: West Academic Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 512 pages
Publisher: West Academic Publishing (March 11, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 8.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #102,718 in Books
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Plain English for Lawyers
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Reading Like a Lawyer: Time-Saving Strategies for Reading Law Like an Expert
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Black's Law Dictionary, Fifth Pocket Edition
- Civil Procedure [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.