Author: Jasper Kim
Publisher: West, Aspatore Books
List Price: $19.95
You Save: $0.73 (4%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
About the Author
Jasper Kim has worked in various traditional and non-traditional careers as - a lawyer, banker, consultant, author, columnist, and academic - since graduating from law school. He is department chair and associate professor at Ewha Womans University, where he was director of the university's Global Career Management Center, and is adjunct faculty at Pepperdine University's School of Law. He was previously a lawyer and investment banker with Lehman Brothers and Barclays Capital, and is now a frequent contributor to The Wall Street Journal, CNBC TV, BBC TV, and Bloomberg TV. Mr. Kim has been selected as a 2011 Visiting Scholar at Harvard University.
Paperback: 376 pages
Publisher: West, Aspatore Books (April 1, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.75 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #109,610 in Books
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Official Guide to Legal Specialties (Career Guides)
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- 1L of a Ride: A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- An Introduction to Legal Reasoning
- Letters to a Young Lawyer (Art of Mentoring (Paperback))
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (Law School Expert)
- Don't Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor's Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.