Author: Staff of the Harvard Crimson
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
List Price: $15.99
You Save: $7.99 (50%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Separate yourself from the pack
Competition has never been more intense for admittance into the nation's top law schools. The application essay represents your only chance to plea your case to admissions officers. Why select you over so many other qualified applicants?
Your essay needs to do more than simply list your background and accomplishments. It must reveal the depth of your passion for law, the discipline you bring to this demanding profession, and the strength of character you possess for the ethical and moral challenges that lie ahead.
Learn by example
Harvard Law School is one of the premier law schools in America. Every year, thousands of elite applicants try for a few hundred slots. Of the dedicated few accepted, fifty-five have shared the application essays that helped them make the cut.
* Learn what works.
* Structure your essay for maximum impact.
* Avoid common pitalls.
Each essay is analyzed by the staff of the Harvard Crimson, Harvard's daily newspaper, and accompanied by no-nonsense advice on crafting your own. 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays will give you all the help you need to write the essay that will get you in.
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (June 26, 2007)
Product Dimensions: 5.47 x 0.54 x 8.12 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #613,214 in Books
- How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: Fifth Edition
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (Law School Expert)
- 50 Real Law School Personal Statements: And Everything You Need to Know to Write Yours (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.