Author: The American Law Institute
Publisher: The American Law Institute
List Price: $36.00
You Save: $7.01 (19%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 418 pages
Publisher: The American Law Institute (March 18, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #238,380 in Books
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Torts, Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- Criminal Law: Cases and Materials [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Cases and Materials on Contracts (University Casebook Series)
- Understanding Criminal Law (2015)
- Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Legal Citation), Third Edition
- Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Coursebook)
- Civil Procedure [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.