Author: The American Law Institute
Publisher: The American Law Institute
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 418 pages
Publisher: The American Law Institute (March 18, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #362,077 in Books
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th Edition
- Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Coursebook)
- Learning Civil Procedure (Learning Series)
- Legal Reasoning and Legal Writing [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Coursebook)
- Torts, Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
- Property: A Contemporary Approach (Interactive Casebook Series)
- Selections for Contracts: 2016 Edition (Selected Statutes)
- Property Law: Rules, Policies, and Practices [Casebook Connect] (Aspen Casebook)
- Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Legal Citation), Third Edition
- Contracts: Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.