Author: The American Law Institute
Publisher: The American Law Institute
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 418 pages
Publisher: The American Law Institute (March 18, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #136,302 in Books
- Basic Legal Research: Tools and Strategies [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Coursebook)
- Learning Civil Procedure (Learning Series)
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Legal Writing: Getting It Right and Getting It Written (Coursebook)
- Contracts: A Contemporary Approach (Interactive Casebook Series)
- Property: A Contemporary Approach (Interactive Casebook Series)
- Oranburg's Contracts Law Workbook: Part One: Contract Formation (Oranburg's Contracts Law Workbooks)
- Interactive Citation Workbook for The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 2018 Ed.
- Selections for Contracts: 2016 Edition (Selected Statutes)
- Legal Reasoning and Legal Writing (Aspen Coursebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.