Brand: Hackett Pub Co
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
A Rulebook for Arguments is a succinct introduction to the art of writing and assessing arguments, organized around specific rules, each illustrated and explained soundly but briefly. This widely popular primer--translated into eight languages--remains the first choice in all disciplines for writers who seek straightforward guidance about how to assess arguments and how to cogently construct them.
The fourth edition offers a revamped and more tightly focused approach to extended arguments, a new chapter on oral arguments, and updated examples and topics throughout.
- Great product!
- Beyond Bumper Sticker Ethics: An Introduction to Theories of Right and Wrong
- The Bhagavad-Gita : Krishna's Counsel in Time of War (Bantam Classics)
- Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited
- The Elements of Reasoning, 2nd Edition (The Elements of Composition Series)
- The Printing Revolution in Early Modern Europe (Canto Classics)
- What Will Be: How the New World of Information Will Change Our Lives
- A Workbook for Arguments, Second Edition: A Complete Course in Critical Thinking
- Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
- Plato: Five Dialogues: Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Meno, Phaedo (Hackett Classics)
- Competitive Debate: The Official Guide