Author: Anthony Weston
Publisher: Hackett Pub Co
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
A Rulebook for Arguments is a succinct introduction to the art of writing and assessing arguments, organized around specific rules, each illustrated and explained soundly but briefly. This widely popular primer--translated into eight languages--remains the first choice in all disciplines for writers who seek straightforward guidance about how to assess arguments and how to cogently construct them.
The fourth edition offers a revamped and more tightly focused approach to extended arguments, a new chapter on oral arguments, and updated examples and topics throughout.
Paperback: 104 pages
Publisher: Hackett Pub Co (November 14, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.25 x 8.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,407 in Books
- Beyond Bumper Sticker Ethics: An Introduction to Theories of Right and Wrong
- The Bhagavad-Gita : Krishna's Counsel in Time of War (Bantam Classics)
- Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited
- Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
- A Workbook for Arguments, Second Edition: A Complete Course in Critical Thinking
- Competitive Debate: The Official Guide
- Being Logical: A Guide to Good Thinking
- Critical Thinking
- The Elements of Reasoning, 2nd Edition (The Elements of Composition Series)
- A Rulebook for Arguments
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.