Author: Anthony Weston
Publisher: Hackett Pub Co
List Price: $11.00
You Save: $4.00 (36%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
A Rulebook for Arguments is a succinct introduction to the art of writing and assessing arguments, organized around specific rules, each illustrated and explained soundly but briefly. This widely popular primer--translated into eight languages--remains the first choice in all disciplines for writers who seek straightforward guidance about how to assess arguments and how to cogently construct them.
The fourth edition offers a revamped and more tightly focused approach to extended arguments, a new chapter on oral arguments, and updated examples and topics throughout.
Paperback: 104 pages
Publisher: Hackett Pub Co (November 14, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.25 x 8.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,360 in Books
- Plato: Five Dialogues: Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Meno, Phaedo (Hackett Classics)
- A Contemporary Introduction to Free Will
- Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
- This Is Philosophy: An Introduction
- On Free Choice of the Will (Hackett Classics)
- Academic Writing Now: A Brief Guide for Busy Students―with MLA 2016 Update
- The Fundamentals of Ethics
- Tenth of December: Stories
- A Workbook for Arguments, Second Edition: A Complete Course in Critical Thinking
- Meditations on First Philosophy (Hackett Classics)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.