Author: Anthony Weston
Publisher: Hackett Pub Co
List Price: $11.00
You Save: $1.00 (9%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
A Rulebook for Arguments is a succinct introduction to the art of writing and assessing arguments, organized around specific rules, each illustrated and explained soundly but briefly. This widely popular primer--translated into eight languages--remains the first choice in all disciplines for writers who seek straightforward guidance about how to assess arguments and how to cogently construct them.
The fourth edition offers a revamped and more tightly focused approach to extended arguments, a new chapter on oral arguments, and updated examples and topics throughout.
Paperback: 104 pages
Publisher: Hackett Pub Co (November 14, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.25 x 8.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,158 in Books
- Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
- A Workbook for Arguments, Second Edition: A Complete Course in Critical Thinking
- Plato: Five Dialogues: Euthyphro, Apology, Crito, Meno, Phaedo (Hackett Classics)
- Own the Room: Business Presentations that Persuade, Engage, and Get Results
- Evidence for God: 50 Arguments for Faith from the Bible, History, Philosophy, and Science
- Scaling the Secular City: A Defense of Christianity
- Competitive Debate: The Official Guide
- Crimes Against Logic: Exposing the Bogus Arguments of Politicians, Priests, Journalists, and Other Serial Offenders
- Being Logical: A Guide to Good Thinking
- Thank You For Arguing, Revised and Updated Edition: What Aristotle, Lincoln, And Homer Simpson Can Teach Us About the Art of Persuasion
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.