Author: Anthony Weston
Publisher: Hackett Publishing Company, Inc.
List Price: $12.00
You Save: $0.60 (5%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
This timely fifth edition of A Rulebook for Arguments sharpens an already-classic text, adding updated examples and a new chapter on public debates that provides rules for the etiquette and ethics of sound public dialogue as well as clear and sound thinking in general.
Paperback: 118 pages
Publisher: Hackett Publishing Company, Inc. (February 1, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.25 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,927 in Books
- Beyond Bumper Sticker Ethics: An Introduction to Theories of Right and Wrong
- A Workbook for Arguments, Second Edition: A Complete Course in Critical Thinking
- The Bhagavad-Gita : Krishna's Counsel in Time of War (Bantam Classics)
- Brave New World and Brave New World Revisited
- The Craft of Research, Fourth Edition (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- Zen in the Art of Writing: Essays on Creativity
- Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
- Giving Reasons: An Extremely Short Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Introduction to Probability (Dover Books on Mathematics)
- Being Logical: A Guide to Good Thinking
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.