Author: Outside LSAT
Publisher: Outside LSAT LLC
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The Most Powerful LSAT Practice Available.
We selected the hardest official questions from Preptests 1-28 and organized them into sets according to question type. 905 questions, about 40 hours of LSAT preparation, are included. All three sections of the test are well represented, making the prep balanced and focused on raising your overall LSAT score.
- Practice on exceptionally hard questions, the most difficult 32%. Through organized practice and review, conquer them and raise your score dramatically.
- The question sets are arranged in order of increasing difficulty. As your skills improve, you practice on harder questions.
- The number of questions of each type is proportional to how common that type is on the newest LSATs. Be prepared for your official LSAT with practice centered on the latest test trends.
- This book complements your other LSAT prep by leaving the Next 10 book and other more recent tests pristine.
- 21 Logical Reasoning question sets are provided. This precise level of division allows you to practice on subtle variations of the Logical Reasoning question types.
- The question type names used are easily recognizable for all students.
- Six detailed prep schedules help you effectively progress through the questions and stay motivated. They to fit a variety of needs and prep time per day.
- Easy to use Answer Sheets simulate those used on the official test. Correcting your answers is a breeze.
- The companion website provides updates and additional features including many more prep schedules.
This book is an excellent addition to any LSAT prep plan because it helps you improve on the questions you are missing, the hard ones.
Paperback: 376 pages
Publisher: Outside LSAT LLC (September 12, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.85 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,313,168 in Books
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.