You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
|Product Group||Digital Device Accessory|
|Release Date||November 7, 2018|
- Designed to perfectly fit your all-new Kindle Paperwhite (10th Generation only-will not fit prior generation Kindle devices).
- Our thinnest and lightest leather cover ever created for Kindle Paperwhite allows for hours of comfortable reading.
- Textured natural leather cover with microfiber interior protects your display from scratches.
- Opens and closes just like a book to wake your Kindle or put it to sleep.
- Magnetic attachment ensures cover is securely closed.
- Choose from four colors-black, merlot, punch red, and indigo purple.
- Amazon 5W USB Official OEM Charger and Power Adapter for Fire Tablets and Kindle eReaders
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now Waterproof with 2x the Storage – Includes Special Offers
- 3-Year Accident Protection for Kindle Paperwhite (10th generation)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite USB Cable - Micro USB
- 1-Year Accident Protection for Kindle Paperwhite (10th generation)
- 2-Year Accident Protection for Kindle Paperwhite (10th generation)
- Kindle Screen Protector, amFilm® Kindle Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Premium Screen Protector for Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Paperwhite 3 and Kindle Touch (2-Pack)
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Screen Protector (2018, 6")[3-Pack], iLLumiShield Anti-Glare Screen Protector for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite HD Shield with Anti-Bubble & Anti-Fingerprint Matte Film
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite Water-Safe Fabric Cover (10th Generation-2018), Charcoal Black
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite Premium Leather Cover (10th Generation-2018), Rustic
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.