|Product Group||Amazon SMP|
|Release Date||October 25, 2017|
- Slow or weak Wi-Fi connection? Take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
- Easy to set up - simply connect the Amazon Ethernet Adapter into the USB port on your Fire TV and plug in an Ethernet cable directly from your router.
- Compatible with current Fire TV Stick (2016 release), Amazon Fire TV (2017 release), Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
- 10/100 Ethernet
- Fire TV Stick 4K with all-new Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player
- 2-Year Accident Protection for Fire TV Stick 4K (2018 release)
- 2-Year Protection Plan Amazon Fire TV Stick (2016 release)
- Mission USB Power Cable for Amazon Fire TV 4K (Eliminates the Need for AC Adapter)
- AmazonBasics High-Speed Male to Female HDMI Extension Cable - 6 Feet
- "Made for Amazon" Mission Cables Case for All-new Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume controls - Bahama Blue
- All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.