Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
|Product Group||Amazon SMP|
|Release Date||October 25, 2017|
- Take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet
- Easy to set up - simply connect the Amazon Ethernet Adapter into the USB port on your Fire TV and connect an Ethernet cable directly from your router
- Compatible with current Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (2016 release) and all-new Amazon Fire TV (2017 release)
- 10/100 Ethernet
- All-new Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote (Pendant Design) | Streaming Media Player
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player
- 2-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV Stick (2016 release, delivered via e-mail)
- AmazonBasics Ultra Thin Indoor TV Antenna - 35 Mile Range
- 2-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV (2017 release, delivered via e-mail)
- AmazonBasics High-Speed Male to Female HDMI Extension Cable - 6 Feet
- Mission USB Power Cable for Amazon Fire TV (Eliminates the Need for AC Adapter)
- TotalMount Fire TV Remote Holder
- 3-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV Stick (2016 release, delivered via e-mail)
- 3-Year Protection Plan for Amazon Fire TV (2017 release, delivered via e-mail)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.