Brand: Alberts Filter
You can also.
- HIGH-QUALITY VIAL - Amber glass protects light-sensitive samples from exposure to UV light. Amber vials made of low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements. This type of glass has a borosilicate structure. It is ideal for containing all injectable preparations with acid, neutral and alkaline pH. It also has good resistance to thermal shocks and can be sterilized before or after filling.
- POLYPROPYLENE SCREW CAP WITH SEPTA - Polypropylene screw cap with precision-fit septa provide an evaporation-proof seal. Bi-layer include silicone and PTFE. Silicone septa for multiple injections. PTFE-lined screw cap for organic samples. Screw caps provide an inert, airtight seal and direct puncture-access to samples with a syringe needle.
- AMBER VIALS WITH WRITING PATCH - Vials also include a convenient white writing patch for sample identification. The patches are nice for labeling.
- COMPATIBLE - These Vials and Caps are ideal for use in most standard HPLC and GC applications and high-throughput analyses. The vials can be used on all common autosamplers due to their technical geometry, preferentially they are found on Agilent, HTA, Shimadzu, Thermo, Varian, Waters, etc. These quality autosampler vials and caps provide consistent results for your standard and high-throughput pharmaceutical, environmental, and food and beverage applications.
- EASY TO USE - Short-thread caps and vials require fewer turns to make a tight seal, saving you time, especially when you consider how often vials need to be opened and closed, and how many samples you have. Further, with less screw turns there’s less chance of staff suffering from repetitive movement disorders.
- Brand: Alberts Filter
- Manufacturer: Alberts Filter
- Product Group: BISS
- EAN: 0664271976442
- UPC: 664271976442
- Part Number: LBSV022A+LBSV002CRS
- Color: Amber
- Size: White PTFE & Red Silicone septa
- Number Of Items: 100