You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
In 25 concise steps, you will learn the basics of blockchain technology. No mathematical formulas, program code, or computer science jargon are used. No previous knowledge in computer science, mathematics, programming, or cryptography is required. Terminology is explained through pictures, analogies, and metaphors.
This book bridges the gap that exists between purely technical books about the blockchain and purely business-focused books. It does so by explaining both the technical concepts that make up the blockchain and their role in business-relevant applications.
What You'll Learn
- What the blockchain is
- Why it is needed and what problem it solves
- Why there is so much excitement about the blockchain and its potential
- Major components and their purpose
- How various components of the blockchain work and interact
- Limitations, why they exist, and what has been done to overcome them
- Major application scenarios
Who This Book Is For
Everyone who wants to get a general idea of what blockchain technology is, how it works, and how it will potentially change the financial system as we know it
- Author: Daniel Drescher
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9781484226032
- Edition: 1st ed.
- ISBN: 1484226038
- Label: Apress
- Manufacturer: Apress
- MPN: 47529079
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 276
- Part Number: 47529079
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 3/16/2017
- Publisher: Apress
- Release Date: 3/16/2017
- Studio: Apress
- Blockchain Technology Explained: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide About Blockchain Wallet, Mining, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Monero, Ripple, Dash, IOTA And Smart Contracts
- Life After Google: The Fall of Big Data and the Rise of the Blockchain Economy
- Mastering Blockchain: Distributed ledger technology, decentralization, and smart contracts explained, 2nd Edition
- The Basics of Bitcoins and Blockchains: An Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and the Technology that Powers Them
- Blockchain Revolution: How the Technology Behind Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Is Changing the World
- Mastering Bitcoin: Programming the Open Blockchain
- The Blockchain and the New Architecture of Trust (Information Policy)
- Blockchain For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- The Story of the Blockchain: A Beginner's Guide to the Technology That Nobody Understands
- Blockchain Basics Explained: The Definitive Beginner's Guide to Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrencies, Smart Contracts, Wallets, Mining, ICO, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple.