Author: Nathan Fox
Publisher: Avocado Books
List Price: $34.95
You Save: $5.22 (15%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The LSAT isn't as hard as you think it is. Really.
With his new book, Breaking the LSAT, Nathan Fox shows you how to make that statement a reality. In his down-to-earth, often irreverent style, he walks you through another actual LSAT, demystifying the confusing world of logic games, reading comprehension, and logical reasoning.
Don’t waste time studying old or made-up questions: Nathan calmly and clearly walks you through the actual December 2010 LSAT, breaking down the methods that help you see through the BS and nail every single question on the test, with approaches that carry through when you finally sit down for the big day. By using the strategies that have garnered rave reviews for his first book, Cheating the LSAT, he’ll show you how to save time on the LSAT and save your energy for the truly challenging questions. It's like a private tutoring session with one of the world's experts.
No nonsense. No made-up, trademarked buzzwords. No confusing jargon. And best of all, no pulled punches. Plus, you’ll also find out how you can contact Nathan personally and ask him your questions directly.
So grab a pencil, pop this book open, and get it on.
Paperback: 162 pages
Publisher: Avocado Books (March 1, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.37 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #897,737 in Books
- Cheating The LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 1
- Exposing The LSAT: The Fox Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 3: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- The Fox LSAT Logic Games Playbook
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.