Authors: Joshua Dressler, Stephen Garvey
Publisher: West Academic Publishing
List Price: $241.00
You Save: $24.10 (10%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Hardcover: 1139 pages
Publisher: West Academic Publishing (November 6, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Shipping Weight: 4.6 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,379 in Books
- Understanding Criminal Law
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Understanding Criminal Law (2015)
- Tort Law and Alternatives: Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
- Selections for Contracts: 2016 Edition (Selected Statutes)
- Civil Procedure: A Coursebook [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Legal Citation), Third Edition
- Civil Procedure [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Cases and Materials on Contracts (University Casebook Series)
- Essential Lawyering Skills (Aspen Coursebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.