Author: Willard Van Orman Quine
Publisher: Harvard University Press
List Price: $28.00
You Save: $6.53 (23%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: Harvard University Press (October 15, 1980)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #433,180 in Books
- Philosophy of Logic: 2nd Edition
- Methods of Logic
- Mathematical Logic, Revised Edition
- From a Logical Point of View: Nine Logico-Philosophical Essays
- Introduction to Symbolic Logic and Its Applications
- Logic Made Easy: How to Know When Language Deceives You
- The Ways of Paradox and Other Essays: Revised and Enlarged Edition
- Word and Object (Studies in Communication)
- Set Theory and Its Logic, Revised Edition
- Informal Logic: A Pragmatic Approach
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.