Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Classic works and contemporary ideasThis accessible collection combines classic theoretical works, contemporary scholarship, and serious journalistic pieces. It’s perfectly suited for the undergraduate comparative politics course. Designed to complement Essentials of Comparative Politics, the reader’s chapters are organized thematically around major topics. The Fifth Edition includes 40% NEW readings.
Paperback: 608 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company (November 1, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.9 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,499 in Books
- Essentials of Comparative Politics (Sixth Edition)
- Cases in Comparative Politics (Sixth Edition)
- Introducing Comparative Politics: Concepts and Cases in Context
- Cases and Concepts in Comparative Politics: An Integrated Approach
- Identity and Violence: The Illusion of Destiny (Issues of Our Time)
- Essentials of Comparative Politics (Fifth Edition)
- Principles of Comparative Politics
- Making Democracy Work: Civic Traditions in Modern Italy
- Essential Readings in World Politics (Sixth Edition)
- Comparative Politics
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.