You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
A favorite classroom prep tool of successful students that is often recommended by professors, the Examples & Explanations (E&E) series provides an alternative perspective to help you understand your casebook and in-class lectures. Each E&E offers hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations that allow you to test your knowledge of the topics in your courses and compare your own analysis.
Here's why you need an E&E to help you study throughout the semester:
- Clear explanations of each class topic, in a conversational, funny style.
- Features hypotheticals similar to those presented in class, with corresponding analysis so you can use them during the semester to test your understanding, and again at exam time to help you review.
- It offers coverage that works with ALL the major casebooks, and suits any class on a given topic.
The Examples & Explanations series has been ranked the most popular study aid among law students because it is equally as helpful from the first day of class through the final exam.
- Author: Joseph W. Glannon
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9781454894025
- Edition: 8
- ISBN: 1454894024
- Label: Wolters Kluwer
- Manufacturer: Wolters Kluwer
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 752
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 1/22/2018
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
- Release Date: 1/22/2018
- Studio: Wolters Kluwer
- Examples & Explanations for Property
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: With Selected Statutes, Cases, and Other Materials, 2018 (Supplements)
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Examples & Explanations for Criminal Law
- Civil Procedure [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Civil Procedure: A Coursebook [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Cases and Materials on Pleading and Procedure (University Casebook Series)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, Educational Edition, 2018-2019 (Selected Statutes)
- Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law: National Power and Federalism (Examples & Explanations)