Author: Brian A. Blum
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
List Price: $53.95
You Save: $16.19 (30%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
A favorite classroom prep tool of successful students that is often recommended by professors, the Examples & Explanations (E&E) series provides an alternative perspective to help you understand your casebook and in-class lectures. Each E&E offers hypothetical questions complemented by detailed explanations that allow you to test your knowledge of the topics in your courses and compare your own analysis.
Here’s why you need an E&E to help you study throughout the semester:
- Clear explanations of each class topic, in a conversational, funny style.
- Features hypotheticals similar to those presented in class, with corresponding analysis so you can use them during the semester to test your understanding, and again at exam time to help you review.
- It offers coverage that works with ALL the major casebooks, and suits any class on a given topic.
The Examples & Explanations series has been ranked the most popular study aid among law students because it is equally as helpful from the first day of class through the final exam.
Paperback: 896 pages
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer (February 1, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 7.01 x 1.77 x 10 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #40,683 in Books
- Examples & Explanations for Property
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law: National Power and Federalism (Examples & Explanations)
- Examples & Explanations: Criminal Law, Sixth Edition
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- Rules of Contract Law, 2017-2018 Statutory Supplement (Supplements)
- Problems in Contract Law: Cases and Materials [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies (Aspen Student Treatise)
- Concepts and Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts (Concepts and Insights)
- Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law: Individual Rights
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.