Author: Barlow Burke
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
List Price: $53.95
You Save: $21.60 (40%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Property: Examples & Explanations, Fifth Edition, is a study aid that offers clear textual introductions to legal terms and concepts in property law, followed by examples and explanations that test and apply the reader’s understanding of the material covered. Both authors have years of experience presenting material in a clear and compelling way.
With its rich pedagogy that features boldfaced legal terms and visual aids, Property: Examples & Explanations fills a niche distinct from other books. The six-part topical organization matches the coverage of most first-year property courses and follows the organization of the best-selling casebook by Dukeminier, Krier, Alexander & Schill. Accomplished authors Barlow Burke and Joseph Snoe assure that the rules and doctrines making up the first year course on the law of property are well covered.
- Clear and readable text
- Rich pedagogy includes boldfaced legal terms and visual aids, such as charts and diagrams, especially for common-law estates—a topic that lends itself to diagrammatic presentation
- Coverage of fundamental and widely taught rules and doctrines
- Expanded coverage of Fixtures
- Reinforcement of terminology in Estates in Land and in Future Interests
- Uses illustrative examples in the overview of Future Interests and of Rule Against Perpetuities
- Expanded discussion and explanation of trusts
- Added material on key new Supreme Court cases, including Arkansas Game & Fish Commission v. United States and Marvin M. Brandt Revocable Trust v. United States.
- Expanded coverage on the Stop the Beach Renourishment
- Comments on conceptual severance cases
Paperback: 688 pages
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer (August 7, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.52 x 10 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,191 in Books
- Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law: National Power and Federalism (Examples & Explanations)
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Examples & Explanations: Criminal Law, Sixth Edition
- Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies (Aspen Student Treatise)
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Examples & Explanations: Constitutional Law: Individual Rights
- Gilbert Law Summary on Property (Gilbert Law Summaries)
- Understanding Criminal Law (2015)
- Property [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.