Author: Graeme Blake
Publisher: Blake Publications
List Price: $26.99
You Save: $4.00 (15%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The LSAT doesn't come with explanations. Even when you know the answer it's hard to figure out why you were wrong. Sometimes you still aren't sure about questions you got right.
"10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71" has 10 official LSAT preptests. This book gives you the explanations that should have come with those tests. This is volume II, and covers LSAT preptests 67-71.
Graeme Blake, an expert LSAT tutor, walks you through every question and every answer choice. You'll learn the best way to approach hard questions.
This book helps you read the minds of the test-writers, and see why each answer is right or wrong. You'll also find step by step diagrams for every Logic Game, and you'll see the conclusion and reasoning of every argument in the Logical Reasoning Section.
Author's Note: You'll need your own copy of LSAT Preptests 62-71 to use these explanations.
I could have included the LSAT Questions, but you would have paid $70 more to make up the difference in print + licensing costs. You can buy those tests separately for $25, and I wanted to make these explanations as affordable as possible. Enjoy! - Graeme
Paperback: 348 pages
Publisher: Blake Publications (July 24, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.79 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #398,981 in Books
- Explanations for '10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V': LSATs 62-71 - Volume I: LSATs 62-66 (LSAT Hacks)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 76: (Oct. 2015 LSAT)
- Examkrackers LSAT Complete Study Package
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.