You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
The LSAT doesn't come with explanations. Even when you know the answer it's hard to figure out why you were wrong. Sometimes you still aren't sure about questions you got right.
"10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71" has 10 official LSAT preptests. This book gives you the explanations that should have come with those tests. This is volume I, and covers LSAT preptests 62-66.
Graeme Blake, an expert LSAT tutor, walks you through every question and every answer choice. You'll learn the best way to approach hard questions.
This book helps you read the minds of the test-writers, and see why each answer is right or wrong. You'll also find step by step diagrams for every Logic Game, and you'll see the conclusion and reasoning of every argument in the Logical Reasoning Section.
Author's Note: You'll need your own copy of LSAT Preptests 62-71 to use these explanations.
I could have included the LSAT Questions, but you would have paid $70 more to make up the difference in print + licensing costs. You can buy those tests separately for $25, and I wanted to make these explanations as affordable as possible. Enjoy! - Graeme
- Author: Graeme Blake
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9781927997062
- ISBN: 1927997062
- Label: Blake Publications
- Manufacturer: Blake Publications
- MPN: black & white illustrations
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 346
- Part Number: black & white illustrations
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 7/24/2014
- Publisher: Blake Publications
- Studio: Blake Publications
- Explanations for '10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V': LSATs 62-71 - Volume II: LSATs 67-71 (LSAT Hacks)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84: (June 2018 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- Hacking The LSAT: Full Explanations For LSATs 29-38 (Volume I: LSATs 29-33): An LSAT Prep and Study Guide For The Next Ten Actual Official LSATs (Includes Logic Games Diagrams)