Author: Nathan Fox
Publisher: Avocado Books
List Price: $34.95
You Save: $2.71 (8%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The LSAT isn't as hard as you think it is. Really.
With Exposing the LSAT, Nathan Fox shows you how to make that statement a reality. In his down-to-earth, often irreverent style, he walks you through an actual LSAT, demystifying the confusing world of logic games, reading comprehension, and logical reasoning.
Don’t waste time studying old or made-up questions. Nathan calmly and clearly walks you through the actual June 2011 LSAT, breaking down the methods that help you see through the BS and nail every single question on the test, with approaches that carry through when you finally sit down for the big day.
If you’re looking for a little boost on the logic games, you will find exactly what you need here: Nathan walks you through the games, and diagrams them step-by-step so you can see how each rule and revelation affects the outcome.
By using the strategies that have garnered rave reviews from his students in San Francisco and from readers of the Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT series, Nathan will show you how to save time on the LSAT so you can focus your energy on the truly challenging questions.
No nonsense. No made-up, trademarked buzzwords. No confusing jargon. And best of all, no pulled punches. Plus, you’ll also find out how to contact Nathan personally and ask him questions directly.
So grab a pencil and pop this book open. Let’s get it on.
Paperback: 172 pages
Publisher: Avocado Books (July 31, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.39 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #241,003 in Books
- Breaking the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 2
- Cheating The LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 1
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- The Fox LSAT Logic Games Playbook
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.