Author: Michael Wolff
Publisher: Wolff, Michael
List Price: $30.00
You Save: $24.00 (80%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
#1 New York Times Bestseller
With extraordinary access to the West Wing, Michael Wolff reveals what happened behind-the-scenes in the first nine months of the most controversial presidency of our time in Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.
Since Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th President of the United States, the country―and the world―has witnessed a stormy, outrageous, and absolutely mesmerizing presidential term that reflects the volatility and fierceness of the man elected Commander-in-Chief.
This riveting and explosive account of Trump’s administration provides a wealth of new details about the chaos in the Oval Office, including:
-- What President Trump’s staff really thinks of him
-- What inspired Trump to claim he was wire-tapped by President Obama
-- Why FBI director James Comey was really fired
-- Why chief strategist Steve Bannon and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner couldn’t be in the same room
-- Who is really directing the Trump administration’s strategy in the wake of Bannon’s firing
-- What the secret to communicating with Trump is
-- What the Trump administration has in common with the movie The Producers
Never before in history has a presidency so divided the American people. Brilliantly reported and astoundingly fresh, Fire and Fury shows us how and why Donald Trump has become the king of discord and disunion.
“Essential reading.”―Michael D’Antonio, author of Never Enough: Donald Trump and the Pursuit of Success, CNN.com
“Not since Harry Potter has a new book caught fire in this way…[Fire and Fury] is indeed a significant achievement, which deserves much of the attention it has received.”―The Economist
Hardcover: 321 pages
Publisher: Wolff, Michael (January 5, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 6.45 x 1.12 x 9.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,682 in Books
- Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House
- A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership
- Fear: Trump in the White House
- Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump
- What Happened
- The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West
- Everything Trump Touches Dies: A Republican Strategist Gets Real About the Worst President Ever
- House of Trump, House of Putin: The Untold Story of Donald Trump and the Russian Mafia
- Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic
- Collusion: Secret Meetings, Dirty Money, and How Russia Helped Donald Trump Win
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.