You can also.
- Flying toy ball - Holding the ball vertically at the bottom, slide the power switch to the on position. After about 3 seconds, the propellers will begin to spin.
- Release the ball and allow it to ascend.The sensors underneath the ball control the power. After it senses your hand or any object below it. it will quickly fly up and then at some height it will start to descend. When you place your hand underneath, it will fly up again.
- When the sensor detects objects nearby or undermeath, it will fly away automatically.if the ball hit something, the propellers will stop to avoid damage.
- When the ball is in the air, you can aim and press the button on the remote control to turn the propellers off slowly and "land".After "landing", turn the power switch of to conserve the charge. To continue flying,just turn the power back on.
- While charging.a red lamp inside the ball will iluminate.When fully charged the lamp will go out.From full discharge, charging takes about 25 minutes.Ball will fly as much as 30 minutes on full charge.
- Brand: CUKU
- Manufacturer: CUKU
- Binding: Toy
- Product Group: Toy