Authors: Richard Michael Fischl, Jeremy Paul
Publisher: Carolina Academic Press
List Price: $34.00
You Save: $14.99 (44%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
But the authors don't stop with mere description. Instead, Getting to Maybe teaches how to excel on law school exams by showing the reader how legal analysis can be brought to bear on examination problems. The book contains hints on studying and preparation that go well beyond conventional advice. The authors also illustrate how to argue both sides of a legal issue without appearing wishy-washy or indecisive. Above all, the book explains why exam questions may generate feelings of uncertainty or doubt about correct legal outcomes and how the student can turn these feelings to his or her advantage.
In sum, although the authors believe that no exam guide can substitute for a firm grasp of substantive material, readers who devote the necessary time to learning the law will find this book an invaluable guide to translating learning into better exam performance.
Paperback: 348 pages
Publisher: Carolina Academic Press (May 26, 1999)
Product Dimensions: 5.25 x 0.75 x 8.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,556 in Books
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- 1L of a Ride: A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Examples & Explanations for Civil Procedure
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Concepts and Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts (Concepts and Insights)
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Understanding Criminal Law
- Contract Law, Selected Source Materials Annotated, 2018 Edition (Selected Statutes)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.