Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
List Price: $24.99
You Save: $18.03 (72%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Tackle the GMAT’s toughest quant problems with the world’s leading GMAT Prep company. To get into top business programs, you need top GMAT scores, and GMAT Advanced Quant is designed to get you there. Written for students striving for 800, this book focuses on building your high-level quantitative skills by combining elite techniques for problem solving and data sufficiency with intense practice. Learn the tactics most often used by top-scorers and train your instincts as you work through over 250 of the toughest practice problems, then test your skills online with access to two additional online practice sets! Written by Manhattan Prep’s 99th percentile GMAT instructors, GMAT Advanced Quant will help you get over that last hurdle on your path to 800.
Paperback: 384 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing (May 19, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.9 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,499 in Books
- Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Foundations of Math: 900+ Practice Problems in Book and Online (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Official Guide 2019 Bundle: Books + Online
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible
- GMAT Sentence Correction (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- Manhattan GMAT Test Simulation Booklet w/ Marker
- GMAT Foundations of Verbal (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- Kaplan GMAT 800: Advanced Prep for Advanced Students (Kaplan Test Prep)
- GMAT Math Prep Course
- GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2019: Book + Online
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.