Brand: Brand: Nova Press
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
Comprehensive Prep for GMAT Math.
Every year, students pay $1,000 and more to test prep companies to prepare for the math section of the GMAT. Now you can get the same preparation in a book.
Although the GMAT math section is difficult, it is very learnable. GMAT Math Prep Course presents a thorough analysis of GMAT math and introduces numerous analytic techniques that will help you immensely, not only on the GMAT but in business school as well.
* Comprehensive Review: Twenty-three chapters provide complete review of GMAT math.
* Practice: Includes 164 examples and more than 600 exercises! Arranged from easy to medium to hard to very hard.
* Diagnostic Test: The diagnostic test measures your strengths and weaknesses and directs you to areas you need to study more.
* Performance: If your target is a 700+ score, this is the book!
- ISBN13: 9781889057507
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
- Author: Jeff Kolby
- Binding: Paperback
- EAN: 9781889057507
- ISBN: 1889057509
- Label: Nova Press
- Manufacturer: Nova Press
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 516
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 1/2/2018
- Publisher: Nova Press
- Studio: Nova Press
- GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- GMAT Official Guide 2018 Verbal Review: Book + Online (Official Guide for Gmat Verbal Review)
- GMAT Official Guide 2018 Quantitative Review: Book + Online (Official Guide for Gmat Quantitative Review)
- GMAT Official Guide 2018: Book + Online
- Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Official Guide 2020 Bundle: 3 Books + Online Question Bank
- GMAT Official Guide 2019 Bundle: Books + Online
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible
- GMAT Official Guide 2020 Verbal Review: Book + Online Question Bank