Author: John Delaney
Publisher: John Delaney
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 235 pages
Publisher: John Delaney (February 1, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.5 x 11 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #413,645 in Books
- Learning Legal Reasoning: Briefing, Analysis and Theory (Delaney Series Book 1)
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- Examples & Explanations: Contracts, Sixth Edition
- Planet Law School II: What You Need to Know (Before You Go), But Didn't Know to Ask... and No One Else Will Tell You, Second Edition
- Examples & Explanations for Property
- Examples & Explanations: Criminal Law, Sixth Edition
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.