Author: Richard Montauk
Publisher: Prentice Hall Press
List Price: $32.00
You Save: $12.01 (38%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Richard Montauk, an administrations insider and lawyer, demystifies the law school application process and provides the tools to ace every step along the way. Based on (and including) exclusive interviews with admissions officers, Montauk delivers a candid view of what leading law schools look for in an applicant. He also gives applicants solid advice on developing marketing strategies, writing winning essays, maximizing financial aid, and updating credentials to better match that ideal profile.
Paperback: 624 pages
Publisher: Prentice Hall Press (August 2, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 1.6 x 9.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #189,207 in Books
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (Law School Expert)
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- Law School Essays That Made a Difference, 6th Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
- The Best 173 Law Schools, 2016 Edition
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: What Worked for Them Can Help You Get Into the Law School of Your Choice
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- Don't Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor's Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
- 50 Real Law School Personal Statements: And Everything You Need to Know to Write Yours (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.