Author: Matt Racine
Publisher: Lake George Press
List Price: $9.97
You Save: $3.97 (40%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
A must read for any bar exam student!*****
Everyone seems to have one part of the bar exam that they dislike more than the others. For some, it is the MBE; for others, the performance test. But, based on surveys of my Bar Exam Mind blog readers, the majority of bar exam students have the most trouble writing bar exam essays.
How to Write Bar Exam Essays gives you a systematic and uncomplicated approach to writing quality bar exam essays.
In addition to being systematic, this book is also a quick read. Most bar exam essay books are huge tomes that take days of struggle to get through. This is unfortunate because the most important thing you can do to ensure you will pass the essay portion of the bar exam is to practice writing essays.
This book shows you how to practice the right way.
How to Write Bar Exam Essays begins with a chapter discussing the right mindset for bar exam preparation. It is important to have the right mindset so you can handle the inevitable highs and lows you will encounter while studying for the bar exam.
The next section of the book gets to the heart of the matter, discussing the four pillars of bar exam essay writing:
(1) technical requirements; (2) issue spotting; (3) outlining and formatting; and (4) analysis.
Each pillar has its own chapter, complete with examples.
How to Write Bar Exam Essays includes a detailed discussion of practice strategy and scheduling to ensure that your practice time is well spent. You can follow this method to the letter or use it as a basis for creating a practice method that works best for you.
How to Write Bar Exam Essays is Book 2 in the Pass the Bar Exam Series.
Be sure to check out all the Pass the Bar Exam books:
Book 1 – Bar Exam Basics: A Roadmap to Bar Exam Success; Book 3 – Bar Exam Mind: A Strategy Guide to an Anxiety-Free Bar Exam; and Book 4 – The Bar Exam Mind Bar Exam Journal
Paperback: 94 pages
Publisher: Lake George Press (November 22, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.24 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #166,738 in Books
- Bar Exam Basics: A Roadmap for Bar Exam Success (Pass the Bar Exam) (Volume 1)
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Emanuel Bar Review)
- Perform Your Best on the Bar Exam Performance Test (MPT): Train to Finish the MPT in 90 Minutes, Like a Sport(TM)
- Rigos Primer Series Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) Review Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) (Volume 3)
- Scoring High on Bar Exam Essays: In-Depth Strategies and Essay-Writing That Bar Review Courses Don't Offer, with 80 Actual State Bar Exams Questions a
- Essay Exam Writing for the California Bar Exam
- Sterling Test Prep Bar Exam Review MBE Essentials: Governing Law Outlines
- Bar Exam Mind: A Strategy Guide for an Anxiety-Free Bar Exam
- The Multistate Goat: The Essential Book of MBE Practice Questions
- Bar Exam Flashcards MEE: Multistate Essay Exam (Kaplan Test Prep)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.