Author: Douglas N. Walton
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
List Price: $34.99
You Save: $5.00 (14%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 310 pages
Publisher: Cambridge University Press (July 28, 1989)
Product Dimensions: 5.98 x 0.83 x 8.98 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #435,630 in Books
- Ace the LSAT Logic Games
- A Rulebook for Arguments (Hackett Student Handbooks)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- Master the LSAT Includes 2 Official LSATs!
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.