Author: Douglas N. Walton
Publisher: Cambridge University Press
List Price: $34.99
You Save: $5.00 (14%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 310 pages
Publisher: Cambridge University Press (July 28, 1989)
Product Dimensions: 5.47 x 0.83 x 8.46 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,070,409 in Books
- Ace the LSAT Logic Games
- Master the LSAT Includes 2 Official LSATs!
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- A Rulebook for Arguments (Hackett Student Handbooks)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- A Rulebook for Arguments
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.