Author: Nathan Fox
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $5.38
You Save: $3.99 (74%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Introducing the LSAT jumpstarts your LSAT preparation with a concise explanation of the test's most common concepts. This might not be the only LSAT book you read, but it should definitely be the first.
In his down-to-earth, often irreverent style, Nathan demystifies the confusing world of logic games, logical reasoning, and reading comprehension. In no time, you'll start to see through the BS and dominate the test. The approaches are easy to digest, and will stick with you when you finally sit down for the big day.
No nonsense. No made-up, trademarked buzzwords. No confusing jargon. And best of all, no pulled punches. Plus, you’ll also find out how you can contact Nathan directly with your questions.
So grab a pencil and crack this book. Let's get it on.
Paperback: 98 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (December 25, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.23 x 8.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #27,199 in Books
- The Fox LSAT Logic Games Playbook
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- Cheating The LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 1
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 7281)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- Exposing The LSAT: The Fox Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 3: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- Breaking the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Guide to a Real LSAT, Volume 2
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.