Author: Robert H. Miller
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
List Price: $23.99
You Save: $9.99 (42%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
I WISH I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW!
Don't get to the end of your law school career muttering these words to yourself! Take the first step toward building a productive, successful, and perhaps even pleasant law school experience―read this book!
Written by students, for students, Law School Confidential has been the "must-have" guide for anyone thinking about, applying to, or attending law school for more than a decade. And now, in this newly revised third edition, it's more valuable than ever.
This isn't the advice of graying professors or battle-scarred practitioners long removed from law school. Robert H. Miller has assembled a blue-ribbon panel of recent graduates from across the country to offer realistic and informative firsthand advice about what law school is really like.
This updated edition contains the very latest information and strategies for thriving and surviving in law school―from navigating the admissions process and securing financial aid, choosing classes, studying and exam strategies, and securing a seat on the law review to getting a judicial clerkship and a job, passing the bar exam, and much, much more. Newly added material also reveals a sea change that is just starting to occur in legal education, turning it away from the theory-based platform of the previous several decades to a pragmatic platform being demanded by the rigors of today's practices.
Law School Confidential is a complete guide to the law school experience that no prospective or current law student can afford to be without.
Paperback: 432 pages
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin (April 26, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.17 x 8.16 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,014 in Books
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- 1L of a Ride: A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- The Legal Analyst: A Toolkit for Thinking about the Law
- The Tools of Argument: How the Best Lawyers Think, Argue, and Win
- Law School For Dummies
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- Planet Law School II: What You Need to Know (Before You Go), But Didn't Know to Ask. and No One Else Will Tell You, Second Edition
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.