Author: Rebecca Fae Greene
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $19.99
You Save: $11.88 (59%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Every year more than 40,000 students enter law school and at any given moment there are over 125,000 law school students in the United States. Law school’s highly pressurized, super-competitive atmosphere often leaves students stressed out and confused, especially in their first year. Balancing life and schoolwork, passing the bar, and landing a job are challenges that students often need help facing. In Law School For Dummies, former law school student Rebecca Fae Greene uses straight talk, sound advice, and gentle humor to help students sort through the swamp of coursework and focus on what’s important–all while maintaining a life. She also offers rare insight on the law school experience for women, minorities, non-traditional, and non-Ivy League students.
Paperback: 355 pages
Publisher: For Dummies (May 23, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #54,827 in Books
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Law For Dummies
- LSAT For Dummies
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- Ivy Briefs: True Tales of a Neurotic Law Student
- The Tools of Argument: How the Best Lawyers Think, Argue, and Win
- How To Brief A Case (Quick Study: Law)
- Don't Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor's Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Criminology For Dummies
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.