Author: Rebecca Fae Greene
Publisher: For Dummies
List Price: $19.99
You Save: $11.88 (59%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Every year more than 40,000 students enter law school and at anygiven moment there are over 125,000 law school students in theUnited States. Law school’s highly pressurized,super-competitive atmosphere often leaves students stressed out andconfused, especially in their first year. Balancing life andschoolwork, passing the bar, and landing a job are challenges thatstudents often need help facing. In Law School For Dummies, formerlaw school student Rebecca Fae Greene uses straight talk, soundadvice, and gentle humor to help students sort through the swamp ofcoursework and focus on what’s important–all whilemaintaining a life. She also offers rare insight on the law schoolexperience for women, minorities, non-traditional, and non-IvyLeague students.
Paperback: 355 pages
Publisher: For Dummies (May 23, 2003)
Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1.2 x 9.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #181,107 in Books
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- LSAT For Dummies, 2nd Edition
- Law For Dummies
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- The Tools of Argument: How the Best Lawyers Think, Argue, and Win
- Ivy Briefs: True Tales of a Neurotic Law Student
- Law School Exams: Preparing and Writing to Win, Second Edition (Academic Success)
- Legal Writing in Plain English, Second Edition: A Text with Exercises (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- Criminology For Dummies
- How To Brief A Case (Quick Study: Law)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.