Author: Jacob Erez
• An amazing technique to improve your natural comprehension
• How to master logic games like a pro
• What your favorite movies can teach you about main point questions (it’s not what you think)
• Where and when to study – yes, it matters!
Let’s LSAT! is a perfect supplement for any LSAT material you are already using. It is a must read for anybody serious about improving their LSAT score.
Competition for attendance at the top law schools is fierce; you need the best LSAT score you can get. Now you can learn from the best and the brightest – we’ve collected tips from students who scored in the 99th percentile for a first ever collection of 180 tips to guide you to LSAT success!
Bonus! Interviews with four top LSAT gurus:
• Nathan Fox
• Mary Adkins
• Robert Fojo
• Steve Schwartz
So let’s get started! It’s time to knuckle down and let this study guide take your LSAT scores to the next level!
- From 150 to 179 on the LSAT: Advice on Preparation & Keeping Perspective
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series Book 2)
- The LSAT Trainer Presents: How To Study For The LSAT
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series Book 1)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84
- The Duck That Won the Lottery: 100 New Experiments for the Armchair Philosopher
- A Cadre of Experts: An LSAT Novel
- LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.