LSAT Strategy Guide, 4th Edition
Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The Manhattan Prep Logic Games LSAT Strategy Guide is truly cutting-edge. Containing the best of Manhattan Prep’s proven strategies, this book will teach you how to tackle the LSAT games efficiently and flexibly.
Beginning with how to recognize each and every game type, the Logic Games LSAT Strategy Guide takes you through the entire solving process. You will learn strategies for making inferences, techniques for accurate diagramming, and tools for improving your time management. Each chapter is designed to encourage mastery with timed drill sets that use real LSAT logic game questions and provide in-depth explanations, including hand-drawn diagrams and notes from Manhattan Prep’s expert LSAT instructors. The books wraps with coached practice sets and with complete solutions to all the logic games in PrepTests 40-60. Additional resources are included online and can be accessed through the Manhattan Prep website.
Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, the Logic Games LSAT Strategy Guide will push you to your top score.
Paperback: 640 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing (March 25, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.2 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #543,221 in Books
- Logical Reasoning: LSAT Strategy Guide, 4th Edition
- Reading Comprehension: LSAT Strategy Guide, 4th Edition
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 76: (Oct. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71 (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 74: (Dec. 2014 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 73: (Sept. 2014 LSAT)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading: (PrepTests 52-61) (Lsat Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.Cambridge LSAT is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.