Author: Deborah J. Bennett
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
List Price: $16.95
You Save: $9.99 (59%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
"The best introduction to logic you will find."―Martin Gardner"Professor Bennett entertains as she instructs," writes Publishers Weekly about the penetrating yet practical Logic Made Easy. This brilliantly clear and gratifyingly concise treatment of the ancient Greek discipline identifies the illogical in everything from street signs to tax forms. Complete with puzzles you can try yourself, Logic Made Easy invites readers to identify and ultimately remedy logical slips in everyday life. Designed with dozens of visual examples, the book guides you through those hair-raising times when logic is at odds with our language and common sense. Logic Made Easy is indeed one of those rare books that will actually make you a more logical human being. 36 illustrations.
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company (July 17, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #601,163 in Books
- How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
- Being Logical: A Guide to Good Thinking
- A Rulebook for Arguments (Hackett Student Handbooks)
- Logically Fallacious: The Ultimate Collection of Over 300 Logical Fallacies (Academic Edition)
- Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
- Crimes Against Logic: Exposing the Bogus Arguments of Politicians, Priests, Journalists, and Other Serial Offenders
- Myths, Lies and Downright Stupidity: Get Out the Shovel - Why Everything You Know is Wrong
- Word Power Made Easy: The Complete Handbook for Building a Superior Vocabulary
- Nonsense: Red Herrings, Straw Men and Sacred Cows: How We Abuse Logic in Our Everyday Language
- How Not to Be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.