You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
"The best introduction to logic you will find."―Martin Gardner"Professor Bennett entertains as she instructs," writes Publishers Weekly about the penetrating yet practical Logic Made Easy. This brilliantly clear and gratifyingly concise treatment of the ancient Greek discipline identifies the illogical in everything from street signs to tax forms. Complete with puzzles you can try yourself, Logic Made Easy invites readers to identify and ultimately remedy logical slips in everyday life. Designed with dozens of visual examples, the book guides you through those hair-raising times when logic is at odds with our language and common sense. Logic Made Easy is indeed one of those rare books that will actually make you a more logical human being. 36 illustrations.
- Crimes Against Logic: Exposing the Bogus Arguments of Politicians, Priests, Journalists, and Other Serial Offenders
- Being Logical: A Guide to Good Thinking
- How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
- An Introduction to Probability and Inductive Logic
- How Not to Be Wrong: The Power of Mathematical Thinking
- Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
- A Rulebook for Arguments (Hackett Student Handbooks)
- Myths, Lies, and Downright Stupidity
- Word Power Made Easy: The Complete Handbook for Building a Superior Vocabulary
- Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques (2nd Edition)