Author: Deborah J. Bennett
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company
List Price: $16.95
You Save: $14.17 (84%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
"The best introduction to logic you will find."―Martin Gardner"Professor Bennett entertains as she instructs," writes Publishers Weekly about the penetrating yet practical Logic Made Easy. This brilliantly clear and gratifyingly concise treatment of the ancient Greek discipline identifies the illogical in everything from street signs to tax forms. Complete with puzzles you can try yourself, Logic Made Easy invites readers to identify and ultimately remedy logical slips in everyday life. Designed with dozens of visual examples, the book guides you through those hair-raising times when logic is at odds with our language and common sense. Logic Made Easy is indeed one of those rare books that will actually make you a more logical human being. 36 illustrations.
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: W. W. Norton & Company (July 17, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.5 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #251,649 in Books
- Being Logical: A Guide to Good Thinking
- How to Win Every Argument: The Use and Abuse of Logic
- A Rulebook for Arguments (Hackett Student Handbooks)
- Mastering Logical Fallacies: The Definitive Guide to Flawless Rhetoric and Bulletproof Logic
- Crimes Against Logic: Exposing the Bogus Arguments of Politicians, Priests, Journalists, and Other Serial Offenders
- Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques (2nd Edition)
- Word Power Made Easy: The Complete Handbook for Building a Superior Vocabulary
- Inequality in the Promised Land: Race, Resources, and Suburban Schooling
- Nonsense: Red Herrings, Straw Men and Sacred Cows: How We Abuse Logic in Our Everyday Language
- Myths, Lies and Downright Stupidity: Get Out the Shovel - Why Everything You Know is Wrong
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.