Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Offering a new take on the LSAT logical reasoning section, the Manhattan Prep Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide is a must-have resource for any student preparing to take the exam. Containing the best of Manhattan Prep’s expert strategies, this book will teach you how to untangle the web of LSAT logical reasoning questions confidently and efficiently.
Avoiding an unwieldy and ineffective focus on memorizing sub-categories and steps, the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide encourages a streamlined method that engages and improves your natural critical-thinking skills. Beginning with an effective approach to reading arguments and identifying answers, this book trains you to see through the clutter and recognize the core of an argument. It also arms you with the tools needed to pick apart the answer choices, offering in-depth explanations for every single answer – both correct and incorrect – leading to a complex understanding of this subtle section.
Each chapter in the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide uses real LSAT questions in drills and practice sets, with explanations that take you inside the mind of an LSAT expert as they work their way through the problem. Further practice sets and other additional resources are included online and can be accessed through the Manhattan Prep website.
Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide will push you to your top score.
Paperback: 640 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing (March 25, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.2 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #874,735 in Books
- LSAT Reading Comprehension: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 7281)
- LSAT Logic Games: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.