Author: Morley Tatro
Publisher: Cambridge LSAT
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The LSAT is an exam which is full of patterns. Because of this, using previously-administered LSATs is indisputably the most effective way to prepare for the test. Logic Games in particular highlight the formulaic nature of the Law School Admission Test. In order to maximize your potential on this section, it is important that you learn to recognize these patterns and exploit them to the fullest extent. In this volume, Cambridge LSAT groups the eighty Logic Games from PrepTests 41-60 by type. Our groupings were designed with simplicity in mind, so that you can focus on mastering the various game types without worrying about complex taxonomy.
o Relative Ordering
o Simple Ordering
o Complex Ordering
o In/Out Grouping
o Grouping (Distribution)
o Determined Assignment
o Undetermined Assignment
Paperback: 112 pages
Publisher: Cambridge LSAT (July 2, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.26 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.6 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,812,095 in Books
- LSAT Logic Games by Type, Volume 2: All 80 Analytical Reasoning Problem Sets from PrepTests 21-40, Grouped by Type and Arranged by Difficulty (Cambridge LSAT)
- LSAT Logical Reasoning by Type, Volume 3: All 1,014 Logical Reasoning Questions from PrepTests 41-60, Grouped by Type
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 74: (Dec. 2014 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
- The Fox LSAT Logical Reasoning Encyclopedia: Disrespecting the LSAT
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 73: (Sept. 2014 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 72: (June 2014 LSAT)
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.