Author: Morley Tatro
Publisher: Cambridge LSAT
List Price: $35.00
You Save: $2.72 (8%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The Logic Games are frequently cited as the most challenging and/or most intimidating aspect of the LSAT. They are also frequently cited as the most learnable portion of the exam. Without sufficient training, the average college graduate is ill-equipped to accurately answer the questions within the allotted time. In contrast, the Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension sections test skill sets which are readily used in undergraduate coursework, and they are typically easier to grasp in the initial stages of preparation. As the games have evolved over the years, they have become increasingly formulaic. With few exceptions, most recent games hinge on at least one of three recurring themes: ordering, grouping, and assignment. By practicing with official LSAT Logic Games, and consistently honing your technique, you can greatly improve both the accuracy and the speed with which you complete them. The solutions presented in this book illustrate that flexibility in solving the games is not only helpful, but also sometimes necessary. This book is the perfect complement to your Logic Games practice.
- Logic Games explanations for the free June 2007 LSAT
- Logic Games explanations for all three SuperPrep tests: A (February 1996), B (February 1999), and C (February 2000)
- Logic Games explanations for SuperPrep II, test C
- Logic Games explanations for the first 60 numbered LSAT PrepTests
- Diagramming key
- Categorization system explained
Paperback: 556 pages
Publisher: Cambridge LSAT (May 2, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.26 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,859,276 in Books
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- LSAT PrepTests 72-81 Unlocked: Exclusive Data + Analysis + Explanations (Kaplan Test Prep)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80: (Dec. 2016 LSAT)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.