Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
Beginning with how to recognize each and every game type, LSAT Logic Games takes you through the entire solving process. You will learn strategies for making inferences, techniques for accurate diagramming, and tools for improving your time management.
Each chapter is designed to encourage mastery with timed drill sets that use real LSAT logic game questions and provide in-depth explanations, including hand-drawn diagrams and notes from Manhattan Prep’s expert LSAT instructors. The book wraps with coached practice sets and complete solutions to all the logic games in PrepTests 40-70.
Additional resources are available online through the Manhattan Prep website. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, LSAT Logic Games will push you to your top score.
- LSAT Logical Reasoning: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- LSAT Reading Comprehension: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible : 2019 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series Book 2)
- LSAT Logic Games (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.