Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
Avoiding an unwieldy and ineffective focus on memorizing sub-categories and steps, the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide encourages a streamlined method that engages and improves your natural critical-thinking skills. Beginning with an effective approach to reading arguments and identifying answers, this book trains you to see through the clutter and recognize the core of an argument. It also arms you with the tools needed to pick apart the answer choices, offering in-depth explanations for every single answer – both correct and incorrect – leading to a complex understanding of this subtle section.
Each chapter in the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide uses real LSAT questions in drills and practice sets, with explanations that take you inside the mind of an LSAT expert as they work their way through the problem. Further practice sets and other additional resources are included online and can be accessed through the Manhattan Prep website.
Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, the Logical Reasoning LSAT Strategy Guide will push you to your top score.
- LSAT Reading Comprehension (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- LSAT Logic Games (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 76 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.