Author: Manhattan Prep
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
Using Manhattan Prep’s expert strategies, this book will teach you how to untangle the web of LSAT logical reasoning questions confidently and efficiently. LSAT Logical Reasoning encourages a streamlined method to engage and improve your natural critical thinking skills.
Beginning with an effective approach to reading arguments and identifying answers, LSAT Logical Reasoning trains you to see through the clutter and recognize the core of an argument. It also arms you with the tools to pick apart the answer choices, offering in-depth explanations for every answer—both correct and incorrect—leading to a complex understanding of this subtle section.
Each chapter in LSAT Logical Reasoning uses real LSAT questions in drills and practice sets, with explanations that take you inside the mind of an LSAT expert as they work through the problem.
Additional practice and resources are available online through the Manhattan Prep website. Used by itself or with other Manhattan Prep materials, LSAT Logical Reasoning will push you to your top score.
- LSAT Reading Comprehension: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- LSAT Logic Games: Strategy Guide + Online Tracker (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- LSAT Logic Games (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79 (The Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Blueprint for LSAT Logic Games
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.