Author: Outside LSAT .
Publisher: Outside LSAT LLC
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
We selected the hardest Reading Comprehension and Games questions from Preptests 1-28 and organized them into sets according to passage type or game type. 453 questions, about 20 hours of focused LSAT preparation, are included.
- Practice on exceptionally hard questions, the most difficult 32%. Through organized practice and review, conquer them and raise your score dramatically.
- The sets are arranged in order of increasing difficulty. As your skills improve, you practice on harder questions.
- The number of questions of each game type is proportional to how common that type is on the newest LSATs. Be prepared for your official LSAT Games section with practice centered on the latest test trends.
- This book complements your other LSAT prep by leaving the Next 10 book and other more recent tests pristine.
- The passage and game names used are easily recognizable for all students.
- Three detailed prep schedules help you progress through the questions and stay motivated. They to fit a variety of time availabilities.
- Easy to use Answer Sheets simulate those used on the official test. Correcting your answers is a breeze.
- The companion website provides updates and additional features.
Paperback: 176 pages
Publisher: Outside LSAT LLC (March 1, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.4 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.9 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,329,160 in Books
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.