You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
The LSAT doesn't come with explanations. Even when you know the answer it's hard to figure out why you were wrong. Sometimes you still aren't sure about questions you got right.
This book gives you the explanations that should have come with LSAT PrepTest 74, the December 2014 LSAT. Graeme Blake, an expert LSAT tutor, walks you through every question and every answer choice. You'll learn the best way to approach hard questions.
This book helps you read the minds of the test-writers, and see why each answer is right or wrong. You'll also find step by step diagrams for every Logic Game, and you'll see the conclusion and reasoning of every argument in the Logical Reasoning Section.
Author's Note: You'll need your own copy of LSAT Preptest 74 to use these explanations.
I could have included the LSAT Questions, but you would have paid $12 more to make up the difference in print + licensing costs. I wanted to make these explanations as affordable as possible. Enjoy! - Graeme
- LSAT Preptest 73 Explanations: A Study Guide For LSAT 73 (LSAT Hacks)
- LSAT Preptest 72 Explanations: A Study Guide for LSAT 72 (June 2014 LSAT) (LSAT Hacks)
- LSAT Preptest 75 Explanations: A Study Guide for LSAT 75 (June 2015 LSAT) (LSAT Hacks)
- LSAT Preptest 76 Explanations: (October 2015 LSAT, LSAT 76) (LSAT Hacks)
- LSAT Preptest 77 Explanations: (December 2015 LSAT, LSAT 77) (LSAT Hacks)
- Explanations for '10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V': LSATs 62-71 - Volume I: LSATs 62-66 (LSAT Hacks)
- Explanations for '10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V': LSATs 62-71 - Volume II: LSATs 67-71 (LSAT Hacks)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)