Author: Graeme Blake
Publisher: Blake Publications
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The LSAT doesn't come with explanations. Even when you know the answer it's hard to figure out why you were wrong. Sometimes you still aren't sure about questions you got right.
This book gives you the explanations that should have come with LSAT PrepTest 77, the December 2015 LSAT. Graeme Blake, an expert LSAT tutor, walks you through every question and every answer choice. You'll learn the best way to approach hard questions.
This book helps you read the minds of the test-writers, and see why each answer is right or wrong. You'll also find step by step diagrams for every Logic Game, and you'll see the conclusion and reasoning of every argument in the Logical Reasoning Section.
Author's Note: You'll need your own copy of LSAT Preptest 77 to use these explanations.
I could have included the LSAT Questions, but you would have paid $12 more to make up the difference in print + licensing costs. I wanted to make these explanations as affordable as possible. Enjoy! - Graeme
Paperback: 86 pages
Publisher: Blake Publications (April 6, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.2 x 11 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,585,495 in Books
- LSAT Preptest 76 Explanations: (October 2015 LSAT, LSAT 76) (LSAT Hacks)
- LSAT Preptest 75 Explanations: A Study Guide for LSAT 75 (June 2015 LSAT) (LSAT Hacks)
- LSAT Preptest 72 Explanations: A Study Guide for LSAT 72 (June 2014 LSAT) (LSAT Hacks)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- Explanations for '10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V': LSATs 62-71 - Volume II: LSATs 67-71 (LSAT Hacks)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- Explanations for '10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V': LSATs 62-71 - Volume I: LSATs 62-66 (LSAT Hacks)
- LSAT Preptest 73 Explanations: A Study Guide For LSAT 73 (LSAT Hacks)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.